Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Watch out unboxing and overview of Moto G4 Plus Smartphone with camera samples. Moto G4 Plus is powered by the Snapdragon 617 Octa Core chip-set and it comes in 2 variants 16 GB Storage that has 2GB RAM and 32GB Storage has 3 GB RAM. This mobile has a new 16 MP rear facing camera with Laser auto-focus a 5 MP front facing camera.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus 2GB RAM Model starts at Rupees 13,499 and 3GB RAM model would be for Rupees 14,999.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
There are thousands of people who lose their mobile everyday and few more thousands people whose mobiles get stolen. Android mobile can be tracked with apps and without apps as well.
There are lots of ways to locate a phone remotely. Let’s assume you have not got a tracking app installed.
There are some specific apps that help you track lost or stolen mobile phones example anti theft alarm for Windows phone. There are similar apps available for Android phone and iPhone as well.
If you have lost your mobile phone or if it’s stolen, then you can recover it or at least block it if you know the IMEI number of the phone.
Knowing IMEI of mobile cell phone is important because it can help you track, trace or locate your mobile cell phone when lost or stolen. It is compulsory for filling a police report too if your mobile lost in market or other place, So It is always advised to keep IMEI number of mobile safe at some place.
All the mobiles have a unique number in-built. It is written in it by manufacturer and it is a 16 digit number this number is useful when our mobile gets stolen. We can block the mobile handset by using this number.
One thing you can do is to register a complaint at police station, give them your IMEI number this might give you your mobile back.
Just type *#06# on your GSM cellular phone and it will display its IMEI number in most of the Mobile phones. Note it down. It is also printed on the compliance plate of the mobile set.
How IMEI number Works :
Each mobile phone has a unique IMEI number. Whenever a mobile phone is switched on, this IMEI number is sent to Equipment Identity Register database. This database categorizes each phone in one of three categories: while listed, grey listed and black listed.
Your mobile service provider can block any mobile phone by putting its IMEI number in the black list. Once blacklisted, a mobile phone is useless as it cannot be used at all.
Your operator can track the exact location of the mobile phone using its IMEI number using the Global Positioning System, thus helping you find the lost or stolen mobile phone.
What is an IMEI Number
The IMEI number or the International Mobile Equipment Identity number is a unique number to identify your cell phone (GSM or CDMA) and in some cases, even a satellite phone. It is usually found printed inside the battery compartment of the phone.
Another term which is known as MEID- Mobile Equipment Identifier is same as IMEI but used in case of CDMA phones. MEID numbers are 14 characters long made up of letters and numbers.
Why is the IMEI number important?
It is used to identify valid and also to lock the phones remotely by the service provider in case of a theft reported by the subscriber. Thus it is important and must be kept in a good location. Usually IMEI number is written by the shopkeeper on the bill when buying a new phone.
Now many mobile phone or cell phone trackers have come up. A tracker is a special designed to stay hidden in your phone and send specific information quietly from your phone like an SMS to your friend's number informing you about the new mobile number and your IMEI number. Phones which have GPS are an added advantage because the tracker will then try and send you the GPS co-ordinates of the thief regularly as an SMS to the other phone.
At last, you need to have ADM turned on Android phones (which is the default setting) and allow it to permission to lock or erase your phone if you trigger it (which is turned off by default). Lastly, your phone needs to be synced to your Google account, and connected to the internet.
If none of the above works
- 1) First you need to go to the police station in your area and file a FIR that your mobile phone is stolen.
- 2) Then take the copy of a FIR and IMEI number of your phone and contact the service provider of your phone. They will then help you track the mobile phone location.
- 3) They will also block the mobile phone, making it useless until it is found. Once you find it, you can request your service provider to white-list it again.
- 4) This procedure will work even if the SIM card of the phone is changed because all service providers use the same blacklist database.
- 1) IMEI is a type of a code number of any GSM mobile handset and unique to a mobile handset all over the Globe.
- 2) When you contact your mobile service provider to block the mobile phone with its IMEI number, do not forget to ask them to block your SIM too.
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Ringing Bells Freedom 251, the world's cheapest smartphone promises exceptional specs at Rs 251 on paper. Here's all you need to know about the smartphone.
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Ringing Bells Freedom 251 smartphone has been launched today (17 February 2016). Ringing Bells Freedom 251 has 1.3GHz quad-core with 1GB of RAM. The phone has 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
The phone has 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. Ringing Bells Freedom 251 has 3.2-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Ringing Bells Freedom 251 runs on Android 5.1 operating system and is powered by a 1450mAh removable battery.
The Ringing Bells Freedom 251 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM. This phone has only Proximity sensor.
A smartphone priced at Rs. 251 (Less than 4 dollars) will go a long way in connecting every Indian.
Specifications of RingingBell Freedom 251
- Processor : Quad core 1.3 GHz
- Chipset : MediaTek
- GPU : Mali 400
- RAM : 1 GB RAM
- Operating System : Android 5.1
- SIM Type : Single SIM
- Internal Memory : 8 GB
- External Memory : Expandable upto 32 GB (MicroSD)
- Battery : 1450 mAh (Stand By-Li-Ion)
- Talk Time : Up to 6 h
Touchscreen : Capacitive
Display Size : 4" IPS, (Pixel Density : 275 PPI)
Resolution Colors : 960 x 540 pixels (65 K)
Rear Camera : 3.2 megapixel
Front Camera : 0.3-megapixel
Wi-Fi : Available
Bluetooth : Available
Headphones : 3.5mm
FM : Available
3G : Available
Proximity Sensor : Available
This mobile does not have much features or sensors like other phone. This handset lack GPS and all sensors except Proximity sensor. But it is still good and most affordable phone at price of Rs 251.
Bookings for the Freedom 251 open on February 18 at 6am and close on 21 February at 8pm. The company says deliveries will be completed by 30th June 2016.
Sunday, January 3, 2016
The Xender file sharing app is a great tool for transferring files from one smartphone to another making it really easy to share almost anything on your smartphone with friends and family. Xender is mobile app which transfers data or files at very speed. You can transfer almost every type of data such as songs, videos, documents, apps, etc using this app.
Xender, earlier known as Flash Transfer is a WiFi based app and works on every Android phone or tablet having Android 2.2 or higher operating system. It uses the power of WiFi to provide fast transmission speed.
Xender is based on wireless in-app transmission protocols and achieves speeds 50 times faster than Bluetooth. The only requirement is that all smartphones have it installed.
Up to 5 Android and iOS devices can send and receive files at the same time without re-establishing connections.
Xender was developed using Java for Android and objective C for iOS. Xender is available for free on Android and iOS.
How to install Xender?
In order to install Xender, you can directly download the app from the Google Play Store and install the same by following certain instructions that appear in the installation process.
How to actually work with Xender?
To send a file, you need to create a group which you can do by clicking Connect friends button at the top of the app and then click Create a group. Now perform the similar operation on the other device, but this time you need to connect to device that is shown in the list. You can connect up to 5 devices at a time to transfer the files.
Easy Steps for using Xender
Once you have installed the app on your Android device, you have to perform the following steps to get started with its utility:
- 1) Launch the app in your Android phone and do the same on other phone too.
- 2) Tap the Connect friends button and then begin creating a group.
- 3) Now just tap on other phone to “the Connect friends button” and then tap your name in order to join.
- 4) Now you both would have gotten connected in order to send/ receive files via Xender.
- Fast transfers of images, games, videos, documents and even apps.
- Xender supports file transfer to multiple platforms even cross platform devices like Android and iOS devices.
- The transmission is always free of cost. There are no charges whatsoever.
- No cellular or data connection required.
- “Slide to transfer” is an interesting feature that allows users to transfer images from one phone to another by sliding the pictures away.
- Available in 13 different languages, including Hindi, English, Spanish and Chinese.
To install Xender in Android device, your device must have the following requirements :
- Andriod Version : 2.3.3 Gingerbread and later
- Memory Space : 50 MB
- RAM : 512 MB
- App Size : 4 MB
- Developer : Anmobi Inclusive
- Xender use the hotspot feature in Android to share data without any need for a router.
- Xender supports all file types, including contacts, pictures, music, videos, and apps.
- If you use Xender you can send videos in seconds because its speed is upto 50 times faster than Bluetooth.
- You may also do a group sharing up to 5 devices.
- The Xender app is available to download free of charge and is one of the easiest ways to transfer and share with your friends.
The app offers data transmission speed of almost 50 times the Bluetooth speed. We have observed a data transfer rate of above 20 Mbps.
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Intel has created a basic desktop computer that’s small enough to fit inside your pocket. The Intel Compute Stick plugs into any monitor or television with an HDMI connection, so you can take your pictures, documents and presentations anywhere.
The Compute Stick uses a quad-core 1.33GHz (1.83GHz Turbo) Intel Atom Z3735F based on the Bay Trail architecture, the same kind of chip you would find in some cheap x86-based Windows and Android tablets/
The Compute Stick is designed for light use, such as word processing, browsing the internet and watching TV.
Configuration : The Windows 8.1 version is powered by the quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor, clocked at 1.33GHz, paired with 2GB of RAM.
Review of Intel Computer Stick : Intel Computer Stick feels like it is in its experimental phase.
Features of Intel STCK1A32WFC Compute Stick PC
- Processor : Quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F
- Onboard Memory : 2GB DDR3
- Onboard Storage : 32GB
- Operating System : Windows 8.1
- WiFi : 802.11bgn
- Bluetooth : 4.0
- Graphics : Intel HD
- Audio : Intel HD
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
The Motorola Moto E continues on the design legacy of the Moto X and Moto G, with a similar slightly chubby, curvy form with a dimple on the back. The handset comes with a 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels (qHD) having very sharp pixel density of 256ppi.
Moto E runs on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat. The Moto E has a Snapdragon 200 system chip with 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex A7-based processor and an Adreno 302 GPU. This mobile has 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage (only 2.2GB available to end users). We can expand internal memory upto 32 GB via microSD cards.
This handset has 5-megapixel camera (with no flash in sight) capable of recording videos with 480 x 854-pixel resolution at 30 frames per second.
Moto E is exclusively available at Flipkart (Online-Retailer) from the mid-night of 14 May (2014) at price of Indian Rupee 6,999.
Specifications of Moto E
- Processor : 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200, Dual Core (ARM Cortex-A7)
- Graphics : Adreno 302, 400 MHz Single
- Operating System : Android v4.4 (KitKat)
- Display : 4.3 Inches Capacitive Touch Screen (Resolution-qHD, 960 x 540 Pixels) (~256 ppi Pixel Density)
- Mass Memory : 1 GB RAM
- Internal Memory : 4 GB
- Expandable Memory : microSD, upto 32 GB
- Dimensions : 64.8x124.8x12.3 mm
- Weight : 142 g
- Model ID : XT1022
- Battery : Li-Ion mAh 1980 Battery
- Primary Camera : 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording : 30 fps (854 x 480 Pixels)
- Camera Features : Touch to Focus, Geo Tagging, High Dynamic Range Mode (HDR), Panorama
- Camcorder Features : Picture-taking during Video Recording, Video Sharing
- Internet Features : Email
- Preinstalled Browser : Chrome
- 3G : 21.1 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA; HSPA+
- Wifi : 802.11 b/g/n
- USB Connectivity : micro USB, v2
- Navigation Technology : GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, with Google Maps
- Bluetooth : v4, Supported Profiles (LE)
- Audio Jack : 3.5 mm
- Music Player : Supports MP3
- Video Player : Supports MP4, H.264, H.263, HD
- FM : Available
- Sound Enhancement : Front Ported Loudspeaker Orientation, Audio Chip
- SIM Size : Micro SIM
- SIM Type : Dual SIM, GSM + GSM (Dual Standby)
- Operating Freq : GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Java Support : Available
- Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Additional Features : P2i, Single White LED
- Other Features : Voice Commands, Voice Recording, TTY/TDD
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Indian car maker Tata hopes to bring a car powered by compressed air. An idea that's been contemplated for years but has proved difficult to build commercially to market. Built on technology licensed from Luxembourg's MDI, the AirPod is a light, apparently one-seated car that's supposed to be able to run at between 45 and 70 kilometers an hour (28 to 43 miles per hour). Instead of running on gas or electricity, however, the engine is powered by a tank of compressed air, which can either be pumped in through a charging station or taken in while driving with the help of an electric engine. The car can also recapture some energy during braking, similar to current hybrid vehicles.
Monday, November 25, 2013
The new Motorola phone is being aimed at consumers in developing markets like India and Brazil as well as budget-buyers in Western countries.
The company is also offering 65GB of Google Drive storage for free for two years.
The Motorola Moto G will be available in at least 30 countries with 60 Google partners by early of January, 2014.
The phone will be powered with a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and have 1 GB of RAM for faster multi-tasking. The Motorola Moto G runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System and will get an Android 4.4 KitKat upgrade in January 2014. The Moto G has a 4.5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top and offers a resolution of 1280x720 at a pixel density of 329 pixels per inch.
There is a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and Autofocus. The camera on this device features Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Panorama and HDR. It is also capable of shooting HD videos at 720p. On the front side it has a 1.3MP camera for video calling and self portraits.
This mobile has FM radio features for Indian markets too. The handset sports a water-resistant nano-coating on the inside and outside. The phone will also have connectivity features such as GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 and Micro USB v2.0.
The Moto G comes in 8GB and 16GB variants in multiple colors and there is no support of microSD memory card.
The company is also offering 65GB of Google Drive storage for free for two years.
- Operating System : Android OS v4.3 (Jelly Bean) upgradable to v4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- CPU : Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU : Adreno 305
- Mass Memory : 1 Gb RAM
- Dimensions : 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm (5.11 x 2.59 x 0.46 in)
- Internal Memory : 8/16 Gb
- Weight : 143 g
- Type : Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.5 inches (~326 PPI Pixel Density)
- Multitouch : Yes
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- GPRS : Yes
- EDGE : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth : Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- USB : microUSB v2.0
- Primary : 5 MP with Autofocus, LED flash
- Video Camera Resolution : 2592х1944 pixels
- Features : Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama
- Video Recording : 720p@30fps
- Secondary Camera : 1.3 MP
- Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Messaging : SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Radio : FM radio
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Java : via Java MIDP emulator
- Colors : Black (Front Panel), 7 Color Options (Back Panel)
- Google Drive (50 GB storage)
- SNS Integration
- Photo Viewer/Editor
- Document Viewer
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail
- YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa
- Voice Memo/Dial
- Predictive Text Input
- Battery : Li-Ion 2070 mAh Battery
- Talk Time : Up to 24 h
It is expected that Motorola Moto G will launch around Rs.12000 for the 8 GB and around Rs. 13500 for 16 GB model in India.
Friday, January 11, 2013
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Monday, December 3, 2012
- Yahoo Messenger Public Chat Rooms : The Yahoo Messenger Public Chat Rooms will close down on 14 December 2012.
- Yahoo Messenger Pingbox : As of 14 December 2012, Pingbox will no longer be available on Yahoo Messenger. If anyone have installed Yahoo Pingbox on your blog or social networks, then user must need to remove the Pingbox code from your blog or social networks.
- Yahoo Messenger interoperability with Microsoft Windows Live Messenger : Yahoo Messenger will no longer be interoperable with Microsoft Windows Live Messenger after 14 December 2012. Microsoft buddies will still appear on Yahoo Messenger contact list, but they will be greyed out, and if anyone tries to send instant messages to them, the messages will not be delivered.
- Yahoo Voice Phone In and Phone Out Feature : Effective 30 January 2013, Yahoo will no longer offer Yahoo! Voice Phone In and Phone Out capabilities, our co-branded landline and mobile phone service from Jajah. Active users who currently have a balance in their accounts will receive emailed instructions in December from Jajah on how to request a refund.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Below is a list of supported mobile operators for SMS Chat in Gmail :
, Democratic Republic Congo
- Afghan Wireless Communication Company
- Movicel telecomunicações, SA.
- ETISALAT Bénin
- Cell Card
- Moov Cote
- iConnect Buddy
- All Mobile Operators
- ETL PUBLIC COMPANY
- Lonestar Cell MTN
- Wataniya Mobile
- Sun Cellular
- True Move
- All Operators
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Samsung has assembled new 16 RDIMM GB based on 30nm manufacturing technology, but Samsung has promised that it would start manufacturing memory chips in 20nm technology starting 2013.
Registered DIMMs or RDIMMs are server grade memory units as they consume more power than normal modules because they contain extra circuitry and components required for a register. Registered DIMMs are required for applications requiring constancy and scalability. Many motherboards can support higher memory densities.
Samsung has been working on the DDR4 development since December 2012 when it first showed industry's first 30nm-class 2 GB DDR4 unit.
Samsung is the company who introduce first DDR memory in 1997.
Once the 20nm production line set up making DDR4 memories, densities can reach 32 GB per module.
DDR4 memories will double the performance of 1600 MBits/s data rate of the DDR3 memory units.
DDR4 memory will work using a modest 1.2V voltage as compare to DDR3’s standard voltage of 1.35V. It will consume up to 40 percent less energy than DDR3’s power consumption.
Samsung has already assembled 8 GB and 16 GB DDR4 units in June 2012 and sent them over to many microprocessor and controller manufacturer for testing and development.
Features of DDR4 Memories over DDR3 :
- DDR4 memories will have double performance over DDR3 memory units.
- It will consume up to 40 percent less energy (1.2V voltage) than DDR3’s power consumption (1.35V Voltage).
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Microsoft is actively working on a new home console, planning to show it off at E3, with integrated Kinect, more capabilities for media playback and a full digital distribution solution.
Similarly Sony is thought to be in the initial planning phase for the PlayStation 4, with plans to unveil it later during the year, perhaps at the Tokyo Games Show or Gamescom.
Sony is working on an upgrade for the PlayStation 3, with the Move built in and with support for three-dimensional games included.
Both Microsoft and Sony are playing hide-and-seek with the player base and the observers of the industry about whether they plan to announce or introduce new hardware during this year.
How does It Effect Gaming World
A new generation of gaming hardware means that almost all developers and publishers enter a period of turmoil, learning to work with the new technology that is introduced and with the extra features (think touch screen, motion tracking and other attachments). This is both a threat and an opportunity for the average gamer.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
The Coca-Cola company has introduced a new container called the "PlantBottle,'' made partially from sugar cane and molasses that can be recycled.
The "PlantBottle''is fully recyclable, has a lower reliance on a non-renewable resource, and reduces carbon emissions, compared with petroleum-based PET plastic bottles, the company said.
"The 'PlantBottle"' is a significant development in sustainable packaging innovation," said Muhtar Kent, chairman and CEO of the Coca-Cola Company. "It builds on our legacy of environmental ingenuity and sets the course for us to realize our vision to eventually introduce bottles made with materials that are 100 per cent recyclable and renewable."
Traditional PET bottles are made from petroleum, a non-renewable resource. The new bottle is made from a blend of petroleum-based materials and up to 30 percent plant-based materials.
The "PlantBottle'' is currently made through an innovative process that turns sugar cane and molasses, a by-product of sugar production, into a key component for PET plastic. Coca-Cola is also exploring the use of other plant materials for future generations of the "PlantBottle."
Manufacturing the new plastic bottle is more environmentally efficient as well. A life-cycle analysis conducted by Imperial College London indicates the "PlantBottle" with 30 per cent plant-base material reduces carbon emissions by up to 25 per cent, compared with petroleum-based PET.
Another advantage to the "PlantBottle" is that, unlike other plant-based plastics, it can be processed through existing manufacturing and recycling facilities without contaminating traditional PET. Therefore, the material in the "PlantBottle" can be used, recycled and reused again and again.
Coca-Cola will market this eco-friendly "PlantBottle" with Dasani and sparkling brands in select markets in North America later this year and with vitaminwater in 2010.
The innovative bottles will be identified through on-package messages and in-store point of sale displays. Web-based communications will also highlight the bottles' environmental benefits.
"The 'PlantBottle' represents the next step in evolving our system toward the bottle of the future," said Scott Vitters, Director of Sustainable Packaging of The Coca-Cola company. "This innovation is a real win because it moves us closer to our vision of zero waste with a material that lessens our carbon footprint and is also recyclable."
"The Coca-Cola company is a company with the power to transform the marketplace, and the introduction of the "PlantBottle" is yet another great example of their leadership on environmental issues," said Carter Roberts, President and CEO of World Wildlife Fund, US. "We are pleased to be working with Coke to tackle sustainability issues and drive innovations like this through their supply chain, the broader industry and the world."
Earlier this year, Coca-Cola opened the world's largest plastic bottle-to-bottle recycling plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The plant will produce approximately 100 million pounds of recycled PET plastic for reuse each year, the equivalent of nearly 2 billion 20-ounce Coca-Cola bottles.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Intel is planning to release their
desktop and notebook CPUs between the 1st and the 7th of April 2012. The launch line up will consist of Intel Core i7-3770K, i7-3770, i7-3770S, i7-3770T, i5- 3570K, i5-3550, i5-3550S, i5-3570T, i5-3450 and i5-3450S Processors; low-end dual-core Ivy Bridge CPUs will follow later or be re-badged Sandy Bridge. As with Ivy Bridge , unlocked chips will have 'K' suffix, whereas 'S' and 'T' will represent low-power alternatives. Sandy Bridge is expected to bring lower TDP, 10% improved performance and significantly better DirectX 11 graphics to the table vs. Ivy Bridge and may provide a strong alternative to AMD's APU platforms. Sandy Bridge
Ivy Bridge is the code name used for the 22nm die shrink of the current Sandy Bridge chips and features basically the same architecture but with a few minor tweaks and improvements. This includes a new on-die GPU that will come with full DirectX 11 support as well as with 30% more EUs than
, in order to offer up to 60% faster performance that current Core CPUs according to Intel. In addition, the processor cores have also received some minor tweaks as their AVX performance was slightly increased and Intel has updated the integrated PCI Express controller to the 3.0 standard. Sandy Bridge
Significant CPU releases also tend to coincide not only with new motherboard platforms - we expect to see Z77, Z75 and H77 at a minimum - but also new hardware. It seems likely that Nvidia will seek to release high performance cards in their new Kepler range on or just before Ivy Bridge's launch in order to take advantage of any spike in demand should it appear. AMD may also round out their range of 28nm GPUs at this time.